published on www.123lifeschool.net
Kids are great! But sometimes when it comes to having a bunch of them at all different ages corralled together, things can feel hectic and distracted.
One of the most common questions we hear connected to this is, “what do you do with kids in your missional community? How do you handle them, what types of activities do you do for them etc.?”
In this episode of Lifeschool, we’ll help you solve this and give you a bunch of ideas on how to include your kids on mission.
The Church is a family, always has been, and it is vital that we learn how to include everyone in the mission that God has called us to. Even (or especially) our kids. So my answer usually starts off with a few questions…
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How life in a missional community with kids actually mirrors the rest of your life
- Why kids are vital to the mission and can be a “secret weapon” for you
- Why a true missional community and lifestyle can never be jammed into a single evening each week
- 7 easy and practical ways to include your kids in your missional community
- A cool (rare) training opportunity you can join with Caesar and Heath